Assistant Architect Posts Recruitment 2020: Through APSC PWD, Assam
Last Date of Application 24-07-2020
Assam Public Service Commission has announced an official notification for the post of Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department, Assam. Online Application is going on.
Name of post: Assistant Architect
No of posts: Total-11 (UnReserved- 4, OBC/ MOBC- 3, SC- 1, STP- 1, STH- 1, EWS- 1)
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PB – 4 Per Month
Rs.12,700/- Per Month
Age Relaxation: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43, years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October, 2015.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University
recognized by the Government.
- Should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at
least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e.
Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong
Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Application Fees :
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28 th October 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having a BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of the certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application form a photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: www.assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write post applied for.
- Application Procedure: Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
Application form DR (New form).