Assam Medical and Health Recruitment Board: Medical Officer (Critical Care) Post.
Under Health & Family welfare (B)
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application for Medical Officer (Critical Care) Post in Government Medical Colleges. And it’s under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam. So interested candidates can apply online here.
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Critical Care)
No of Post: Total- 112
Category wise Distribution:
- UnReserved: Total Post-46, RFW-13
- EWS: Total Post-11, RFW-3
- OBC/MOBC: Total Post-30, RFW-9
- SC: Total Post-8, RFW-2
- ST(P): Total Post-11, RFW-3
- ST(H): Total Post-6, RFW-1
- Post Reserved for Persons with Disability: Total-4
₹30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Per Month.
12,700/- Per Month plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
Pay Scale Rule:
- Advance increments shall be allowed to an incumbent having Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Time Scale promotion shall be admissible to an incumbent.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October, 2015.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having a Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under the MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on a contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Process of selection: Viva-Voce/Interview will be held for selecting the candidates for the post of Medical Officer (Critical Care).
The application must be accompanied by the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and a PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted for offline payment.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS Website: https://assamegras.gov.in . Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificates at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience, etc. along with the application form, at the time of the interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of the interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- iii. Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- iv. The Candidates who are already in the Government service, or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment, may apply with intimation to present employer. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, before Viva-Voce/Interview and they will have to submit release order at the time of joining.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
The Advertisement is issued on the basis of draft advertisement sent by the Government of Assam