Staff Nurse (Critical Care) Recruitment 2020 : Directorate of Medical Education Assam
Last Date of Application 07-10-2020
Directorate of Medical Education Assam has announced an official notification for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care).
Name of Post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No of Post: Total- 484
- B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing college/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in ICU/Critical Care Unit.
- Have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives, and Health Visitors Council.
Rs.14,000/- -50,500/- Per Month
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years as on 01.01.2020.
- The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
How To Apply:
- Online applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State which will be available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (https://dme.assam.gov.in/) from 1/10/2020 to 7/10/2020 till midnight.
- Candidates are required to visit the website www.dme.assam.sov.in regularly for any update.