Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020 : Assam Secretariat
Last Date of Application 31-08-2020
Secretariat Administration Department, Assam has announced an official notification for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963.
Name of Post: Junior Administrative Assistant
No of Post: Total-170
Reservation of Posts:
- UnReserved – 57.
- ST (P) – 14.
- ST (H) – 12.
- SC – 14.
- OBC/MOBC – 40.
- The person with Disability – 14.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 19.
PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000/- Per Month
Rs. 8,700/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, and email.
- Computer Practical Test and
- Precis Writing test.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates have to apply online at website www.recruitmentsad.in.
ONLINE FORM MAY BE FILLED-UP W.E.F. 31.07.2020 TO MIDNIGHT OF 31.08.
2O2O ONLY. NO APPLICATION WILL BE FILLED UP AFTER EXPIRY OF THE GIVEN
TIME AS THE LINK WILL BE DISABLED.