Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam has announced an official notification for the post of Assistant Chemist in various districts of the State of Assam.
Name of post: Assistant Chemist
No of posts: Total- 11
- Bachelor of Science degree with Chemistry as Major/Honours from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must be well versed with computer operation and application.
- The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years as of 30-09-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidate.
Rs. 21,500.00/- per month (Inclusive of all incentives & perks). Remuneration will likely be revised as per JJM, Assam norms.
Methodology for Selection:
- Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Graduation, quality/relevance of work experience, performance in online Personal Interaction (PI) will be followed. The weightage of marks for shortlisting of candidates will be as:
- Class X: 10%
- HS: 20%
- Graduation: 60%
- 10% weightage to candidates who have experience of more than one year in working in laboratories for drinking water testing and water purification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for PI through online mode.
How to apply:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online by CLICKING HERE.
- Copies of Academic transcripts (HSLC onwards), work experience documents, and proof of domicile of Assam must be uploaded.
- Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all the above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 25 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org