Process Server And Office Peon Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner Office Dhubri
Last Date of Application 06-10-2020
Deputy Commissioner Office Dhubri announced an official notification for the post of Process Server And Office Peon.
1. Name of Post: Process Server (Grade-IV)
No of Post: Total- 4 OBC/MOBC-2, UnReserved-2
P.B Rs. 12,000-52,000 Per Month
G.P-4,400/- in pay band 1.
2. Name of Post: Office Peon (Grade-IV)
No of Post: Total- 6 ST(H)-1, UR-4, EWS-1
PB Rs. 12,000-52,000
Rs 3,900/- in pay band 1.
- Qualification: Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed.
- The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
How To Apply For The Post:
- The envelope containing the application must be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto:-
- One self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs 5/- with three copies of passport size good quality photograph.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age proof certificate, valid employment exchange card, and caste certificate, etc, if applicable.
- Candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) should have to submit a proper Certificate issued from the competent authority.
- The last date of submission of application for the aforesaid posts is up to 5 PM on 6th October 2020.
- The candidates should submit their application in the PFC Cell, Ground Floor Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Dhubri.
- All applicants are requested to visit the Dhubri District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in for viewing the list of selected and rejected list of applicants and also for the date and venue of the Written Test.