District Enterprise Development Coordinator, District Enterprise Development Executive And District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator Recruitment 2020 : Assam Rural Infrastructure And Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society
Last Date of Application 27-07-2020
The Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society invites applications for the following purely contractual positions under the World Bank Financed Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project (APART) mentioned below. Interested applicants Can Apply For This Post.
1.Name of Post: District Enterprise Development Coordinator (DEDC)
No of posts: Total-7
- Upper age limit: 40 years as on 31st July 2020.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA/ PGDBM) with specialization in agribusiness/ entrepreneurship/ rural management/ marketing/ finance.
- With five (5) years of demonstrated experience in promoting entrepreneurship, working in an incubation program for handholding of enterprises or small business development programs.
2. Name of Post: District Enterprise Development Executive (DEDE)
No of posts: Total-14
- Upper age limit: 35 years as on 31st July 2020.
- B.Sc in Agriculture or allied sectors/ B.E. or B.Tech in Agriculture/ c/ BBA with at least 3 years experience in agribusiness, food processing sector.
- Experience in entrepreneurship and enterprise development, counseling for enterprises, conducting training & capacity building programs, and facilitating access to finance and business development, marketing of Agri/ food products will be an added advantage.
3. Name of Post: District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator (DAMC)
No of posts: Total-6
- Upper age limit: 45 years as of 31st July 2020.
- Graduate Degree in Agriculture or allied Science from any recognized University/ approved Institution.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Agricultural Marketing, Agribusiness, and Value Chain Development, specifically in the development of market linkages and working experience in the establishment of Agriculture & Horticulture based institutions and operations of marketing enterprises by farmer organizations, agri-entrepreneurs, etc. In case, sufficient candidates with 5 years of experience in the field cited above are not available, the Interview Panel may allow candidates having 3 years of experience to appear before the Interview Panel.
How to Appy for the Post:
- Potential candidates (from India) having essential qualification and experience has to apply in the soft copy of the application & the supporting documents by email to email@example.com
- The application has to be only in the English language strictly as per the prescribed Application format provided in the website of ARIAS Society along with a cover-letter and self-attested copy of the supporting documents.
- The soft copy of the application & the supporting documents has to be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 4 P.M. of 27th July 2020 to email@example.com Applications received through any other mode except email would not be entertained for the selection process.