Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 : Tata Institute of Social Sciences Guwahati
Last Date of Application 24-08-2020
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Guwahati announced an official notification for the post of Research Assistant.
Name of Post: Research Assistant
No of Post: Total-1
- M.A or an M.Phil. with research interests in the themes of migration and cultural studies.
- The work engagement would include data collection, data analysis, report writing, and project management related activities.
- Fluency of not only English (written) but also Hindi/Urdu (oral) will be preferred.
Rs 15,000/- Per Month
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants should send their C.V. to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Application for Post of Research Assistant’, on or before August 24, 2020.
- Telephonic interviews for the shortlisted candidates would be held in the last week of August 2020.
- Please note that the intern will receive a certificate of an experience only after the successful completion of the work after four months.
- Project titled – ‘Seasonal Migrants and Adaptation: A Study of Kashmiri Muslim Handicraft Merchants in Guwahati, Assam.’
- Location: Guwahati.