Office Peon and Chowkidar Recruitment 2020: Chief Judicial Magistrate Office Jorhat
Last Date of submission 20-07-2020
Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate Office Jorhat, Assam announced an official notification for the post of Office Peon in the Establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jorhat.
Name of the Post: Peon
No of Post: Total-4 ( UnReserved- 2, OBC- 1, SC-1)
Name of the Post: Chowkidar
No of Post: Total-2 ( UnReserved- 1, SC- 1)
Qualification For The Post:
- Passed Class VIII but has not passed Class XII.
- Candidates who have passed class XII are ineligible to apply.
Rs. 12,000 – 37,500/-
GP-3,900/- (PB1) and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age limit for the posts, as on the last date of receipt of applications, is as under
- General – Minimum Age – 18 Years, Maximum Age – 38 years.
- OBC/MOBC – Minimum Age – 18 Years, Maximum Age – 41 years.
- SC – Minimum Age – 18 Years, Maximum Age – 43 years.
- ST(P)/ST(H) – Minimum Age – 18 Years, Maximum Age – 43 years.
- PWD – Minimum Age – 18 Years, Maximum Age – 48 years.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are first required to download and take a print out of the Advertisement and Application Form.
- 2. Candidates shall fill up the Application Form and paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph, in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. Four copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and the candidates should write his /her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. Certificate of Age proof, educational qualifications, nationality, and Caste should be annexed with their application form.
- 3. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF PEON/CHOWKIDAR” and the same should be addressed to “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jorhat, Assam, PIN-785001.”
- 4. The envelope containing the duly completed application form should be dropped in the DROPBOX labeled “DROPBOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS OF PEON/ CHOWKIDAR” kept on the premises of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jorhat, Assam on or before the last date.
- 5. Applications in Standard Form are invited with the effect from 06.07.2020 to 5.00 p.m. of 20.07.2020. (For More Details Download Official Ad)