Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 : Directorate of Forensic Science Assam
Last Date of Application- 30-09-2020
Directorate of Forensic Science Assam announced an official notification for the post of Junior Assistant. Interested Applicants Are invited for the post.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Post: Total- 4 UnReserved-1, ST(P)-1, OBC/MOBC-2
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 6 months Diploma/Certificates in Computer proficiency.
- They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, and email.
PB-2 Rs.14,000/- – 49,000/-
Rs. 8,700/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
- Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with a postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 30.09.2020 (Wednesday)