Driver Post Of District And Session Judge Kamrup(Metro), Guwahati, Recruitment
Office of the District and Session Judge, Kamrup(Metro), Guwahati released an official notification for the Driver Post in Kamrup(Metro), Guwahati.
1.Name of Post: Driver
No of Post: Total-3 (UnReserved)
₹15,000/- Per Month
- First stage would be Driving/Screening Test and
- Second stage would be the Interview/Viva-voce.
- Those candidates who would qualify the Driving/Screening Test will be called for Interview/Viva-voce
- On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the driving test and viva-voce, the final select list will be prepared.
Terms & Condition:
- Candidates must submit relevant testimonial/certificate and 4(four) recent passport-sized photographs along with the application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience, etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- Inappropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the government of Assam.
- One self- addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five) is to be enclosed with the application along with a valid mobile number if any.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- The date, time, and venue of the driving test will be notified in due time which will be published in the Notice Board and Official Website of this office. The candidates are advised to keep checking the website of the Kamrup(M) District Judiciary.
- The list of provisional candidates with allotted Roll Numbers will be published in the official website of Kamrup(M) District Judiciary www.kampupjudiciary.gov.in, for the candidates’ reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Driving Test and Interview/Viva-voce.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service (Central/ State or PSU) may apply through proper channel. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification before the driving test and they will have to submit release order at the time of joining.
- Application form which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be canceled forthwith and he/she shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and this office shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly,
his/her candidature will be rejected.
- The Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati, reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- The selection will be made purely on contractual basis.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati.
- Submission of Application: From the date of publishing this Application advertisement in the newspaper.
- Last date for submission of application: Within 15 days from the date of submission of publishing this advertisement in Application the newspaper.