DC Office Lakhimpur announced an official notification for the post of Junior Assistant.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Post: Total- 12 UnReserved-3, SC-1, ST(P)-4, ST(H)-2, EWS-2
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent degree.
- Minimum 6 months diploma/certificate in Computer proficiency.
Pay Bands Rs. 14,000/ – 60,500/- Per Month
Rs. 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rule.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2020.
- The upper age is relaxable for S.C. & S.T candidate is up to 45 years and for 0BC/ MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
How To Apply:
- The applications must be submitted online throughwww.assam.gov.in-dclakhimpur
- The Applications will be received online from Midnight 10th Sept 2020 to the Midnight of 30th Sept. 2020.
- The written examination will be held on 8th November 2020 the call letter / Admit Card will be notified through the website – www.assam.gov.in-dclakhimpur