Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020: Assam Rural Infrastructure And Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society
Last Date of submission 13-07-2020
Assam Rural Infrastructure And Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society announced an official notification for the post of Personal Assistant under the World Bank Financed Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project (APART). The interested eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfil the minimum required qualifications, experience, in brief, age and the indicative remuneration etc. can Apply for this Post.
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, Hindi, and Assamese.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in office management/secretarial work in any public or private sector organization.
Rs. 3.00 Lakhs (Indicative Range of CTP per year)
- The entire duration of the project i.e. up to 2024 and co-terminus with the project period of APART. However, continuity of the OA beyond eleven (11) months from the date of signing the agreement will depend upon his/her performance.
How To Apply:
- Potential candidates having essential qualification and experience has to apply in the soft copy of the application & the supporting documents by email to email@example.com
- 2. The application has to be only in the English language strictly as per the prescribed Application format provided in the website of ARIAS Society along with a cover-letter and self-attested copy of the supporting documents.
- 3. The soft copy of the application & the supporting documents has to be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4 P.M. of 13th July 2020.
- 4. Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated and called for Interviews. The Interview may be conducted through Telephonic Mode/ Video Conferencing/ Face to Face. (For More Details Download Official Ad)