Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2020 : North Eastern Regional Institute of water and Land Management (NERIWALM)
Last Date of Application 27-09-2020
North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM) announced an official notification for the posts of Lower Division Clerk. Applications are invited for the posts.
Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk
No of Post: Total- 1
Pay Matrix – Level 2 – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Between 18-27 years. (Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC and any other category as per the instructions issued by Government of India from time to time).
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- 2. Should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi in Computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
How To Apply For The Post:
- Applications for the following posts are invited from the eligible candidates in prescribed formats along with all necessary documents and testimonials for below mentioned posts to be submitted to “Director, NERIWALM, Dolabari, Tezpur, P.O.-Kaliabhomora, Tezpur-784027 (Assam)” in registered/speed post.
- The closing date for receipt of application form for all the posts, from Assam, will be 67 days from the date of publications of advertisement (24.07.2020).