Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer- II in various districts of the State of Assam. Interested candidates may apply online here.
Name of Post: Technical Officer- II
No of Post: Total- 84
- Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years as of 1st January 2020.
The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks).
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation, and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and the Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi-stakeholder, and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local languages (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
- BE/B. TECH NEED NOT APPLY. DIPLOMA HOLDERS OTHER THAN ‘CIVIL ENGINEERING’ SHOULD NOT APPLY. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
- Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Diploma level will be followed. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
- Class X: 20%
- Diploma: 75%
- 5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
How To Apply:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded.
- Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all the above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org