Indian Army has announced an official notification for the post of 132ND Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 for the Permanent Commission in the Indian Army from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates.
Name of course: Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 132) – Jan 2021
No of posts: Total-40
- Civil: 10
- Architecture: 01
- Mechanical: 03
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 04
- Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer
- Science: 09
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite
- Communication/ Opto Electronics: 06
- Aeronautical/ Avionics: 02
- Aerospace: 01
- Nuclear Technology: 01
- Automobile: 01
- Laser Technology: 01
- Industrial/ Manufacturing: 01
- Age: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
How to apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).