Staff Nurse And Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2020 : Directorate of Health Services Assam
Last Date of submission 25-07-2020
Director of Health Services (DHS), Assam has announced an official notification for the post of Grade-III Staff Nurse (Critical Care) and Laboratory Technician (ICU Technical) for 32 ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of districts.
1. Name of Post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No of posts: Total-640
Rs.14000 – Rs.60.500/- Per Month
Rs.8700/- Per Month
2. Name of Post: Laboratory Technician (ICU Technical)
No of posts: Total-128
- Laboratory Technician course from recognized institutions, viz GMCH, Guwahati, AMCH, Dibrugarh and SMCH, Silchar before the introduction of 2 (two) years /Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course from Govt recognized institutes shall be eligible to apply for the post of Laboratory Technician.
Pay: Rs.14000 – Rs.60500/- Per Month
Rs. 6200/- Per Month
- Reservation: Reservation of posts for SC/ ST/ OBC (MOBC) / EWS / Women Candidates and Differently-Abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing government rules.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01-01-2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST (P), ST (H) Candidates only.
- The online applications will be available in the DHS. Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) from 15.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 till midnight
- Due weightage will be given for experience for serving in the Government sector including National Health Mission (NHM) etc.
- A detailed list of candidates for each post along with the details of the selection test shall be notified in due course of time and shall be displayed on the website www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Online applications for filling up of the following Grade-III posts in respect of 32 (thirty-two) ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of districts.