Junior Resident Doctor North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health And Medical Sciences Shillong
Last Date of submission of application is 26.06.2020 (Friday) till 5:30 PM.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health And Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong (NEIGRIHMS) announced an official notification for the post of Junior Resident Doctors in Shillong. Interested Applicants can Apply Online Here.
Name of post: Junior Resident Doctor
No of posts: Total-16 (UnReserved-8, EWS-1, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-1)
Level 10 and Cell-1 (revised) ₹56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
- A medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Application Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com.
Scanned copies of the documents to be attached along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institutions.
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.