Sainik Welfare And Resettlement Officer Recruitment 2020: Mizoram Public Service Commission (PSC)
Last Date of submission 09/07/2020
Mizoram PSC announced an official notification for the post of Sainik Welfare And Resettlement Officer in Mizoram. Apply Online Here.
Name of Post: District Sainik Welfare And Resettlement Officer.
No of Post: Total-1
Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 1,50,800/-Per Month (Level 11 in the Pay Matrix)
- Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial)
Eligibility For The Post:
- Ex-Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Captain in the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in Navy and Air Force.
- In case of non-availability of Ex-Commissioned Officer of the rank of Captain or its equivalent rank, Ex-Junior Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Honorary Captain in the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in the Navy and Air Force
- Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group A, B, and C posts Service/Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2016 notified vide No. A.11013/1/2013 P&AR(GSW) dated 29.09.2016 & 16.12.2016 and vide No. A.12034/1/2015-P&AR (GSW) dated 04.12.2017, 23.02.2018, 10.01.2019. & 10.07.2019 (Details can be seen at MPSC website)
- Must be between 18 and 35 years of age on the last date of application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by the length of military service increased by 3 years in the case of Ex-servicemen and Ex-Commissioned Officer including ECO/SSCO’s. Relaxation of upper age limit relaxation will be as per Notification No.A 12011/1/2019-P&AR(GSW) dt.3.6.2019 (published in the Mizoram Gazette Extraordinary, Issue No. 375 dt.10.6.2019). Date of birth as written in HSLC/HSSLC certificate or documents as may be accepted by the Commission only will be used for Age Proof.
- Application for the post can be done online till 09/07/2020 at the official website of the Mizoram Public Service Commission https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in after completing One Time Registration.
- Any pertinent information regarding this advertisement will be published on the Commission’s website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Government Servants shall have to apply through proper channel.
- Canvassing by a candidate directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate. Incomplete applications or applications of candidates who do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions can be cancelled/ rejected at any stage of recruitment by the Commission.